|Rate This –
[Total: 10 Average: 5/5](User Ratings)
Here we are again! This time we are here to discuss about the IN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction for the 2nd ODI Cricket match that these 2 teams are going to play on January 29, 2019.
India-W vs New Zealand-W 2nd ODI Cricket Match Preview
- Venue: Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
- Timings: 29th January 2019, 06:30 AM IST
These 2 women Cricket teams are certainly the most loved ones and whenever they play on the field fans enjoy every second of the game! In the first ODI match at Napier, India registered a fantastic win with 9 wickets in hand. India had won the toss and chose to bowl first, New Zealand Women managed to score 192 runs till their last wicket. India chased down the mere score of 192 runs in 33 overs by losing only 1 wicket!
Now, Indian Women Cricket team is eyeing to secure another win in the 2nd ODI which will be played in Mount Maunganui to put further pressure on the New Zealand Women Cricket team. On the other hand, New Zealand Women Cricket team will also try their level best to level down the score by securing a win in the 2nd ODI match.
This is how the performance of these 2 teams looks like in the recent matches (most recent to oldest) –
- India Women: W L W W W (good form)
- New Zealand Women: L W L L W (average form)
Here’s how head to head previous match records look like –
- Matches: 46
- Won by India Women: 18 (39.13%)
- Won by New Zealand Women: 27 (58.7%)
- Tied: 1 (2.17%)
Clearly, New Zealand Women Cricket team has got more experience and has more wins in their bag, but the kind of spark and growing talent Indian Women Cricket team has got, they may flip these numbers in recent time for sure!
- India Women: Mithali Raj(Captain), Ekta Bisht, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Taniya Bhatia, Punam Raut, Shikha Pandey, Jhulan Goswami, Mansi Joshi, Smriti Mandhana, Dayalan Hemalatha, Jemimah Rodrigues, Mona Meshram, Poonam Yadav, and Rajeshwari Gayakwad.
- New Zealand Women: Amy Satterthwaite(Captain), Holly Huddleston, Maddy Green, Katie Perkins, Hannah Rowe, Lauren Down, Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine, Lea Tahuhu, Anna Peterson, Amelia Kerr, Bernadine Bezuidenhout, and Leigh Kasperek.
India Women Playing 11 for 2nd ODI: Taniya Bhatia (WK), Mithali Raj (Captain), Harmanpreet Kaur, Jemimah Rodrigues, Smriti Mandhana, Deepti Sharma, Shikha Pandey, Dayalan Hemalatha, Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav, and Ekta Bisht.
New Zealand Playing 11 for 2nd ODI: Bernadine Bezuidenhout, Suzie Bates, Amy Satterthwaite (Captain), Maddy Green, Lauren Down, Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Lea Tahuhu, Holly Huddleston, and Hannah Rowe.
IN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction
We hope that you have found this update on IN-W vs NZ-W Dream11 Prediction informative and interesting. If yes, then you can share this page on social media and if you didn’t like it, then please use the comment box below and let us know what we should do to make our future update better.
Please note this that we don’t claim 100% accuracy of the data provided here and the data here on this page is for reference purpose only. However, every effort has been made to provide precisely correct data. Please make your own team on Dream11 to play their tournaments or to win those tournaments. We wish you a very best of luck! keep visiting TodayMatchDream.11TeamPrediction.in and don’t forget to join us on Facebook.